High fidelity simulation has proven to be the most effective means reinforce teaching and to accomplish long term retention of learned material. Adacel has created a security simulator that has been proven in the field to generate keen interest in the trainees that use it, to facilitate practical application of lessons learned and to enable instructors and senior personnel to evaluate security coverage and procedures.
The following list provides some of the important features of Adacel’s Homeland Security simulator. This list is not intended to be all inclusive.
Key Feature List
- Site specific 3D virtual facility
- Alarm and video management systems
- Interactive access control – high security gates, pop up barriers, card readers, man cages etc.
- User definable alarm messages
- Semi autonomous articulated vehicles & personnel
- Multiple camera types & displays
- Multiple sensor types simulated
- Airborne surveillance assets, aerostats, UAVs etc.
- PTZ surveillance cameras
- Networked radio/telephone communications
- SFX fire, smoke weather
- Student assessment.
Adacel's VAST is used to create a high fidelity environment mimicking a security control room operations center. This high fidelity simulation provides a geo specific environment for security forces personnel to learn and practice their core mission, conduct simulated force on force exercises and practice their CONOPS - all within a cost effective environment which does not compromise the security of the operational facility.
Read the brochure [PDF file]